Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Swiss Chicken

Hey Girls! So I love to cook, but haven't figured out what to post yet. Then after last night, it dawned on me I don't have to post any of my 'fancy' recipes but even the simple ones work! I fixed this last night and this is one of my favorite dishes not only b/c its easy but its so yummy!!! And for your mommies, it might even be kid friendly :). It's so basic and easy I'm almost embarrassed to post it but I assure you its good!

Swiss Chicken

4 boneless,skinless chicken breasts
2/3 c pepperidge farm stuffing
1 can cream of chicken soup
1/2 c melted margarine
1/4 c milk
4-6 slices of swiss cheese
Garlic salt
Pepper (I use the Lady's House seasoning by Paula Deen. It's salt, pepper and garlic powder all in one, I make it and put it in a container by my stove, use it ALL the time to season things)

Place the chicken in a greased 9x13 dish. Sprinkle w/ Garlic salt and pepper (to taste)
Place a piece of swiss cheese on each chicken breast (may take a slice and 1/2 , up to you!)
Set aside
Mix soup and milk together and pour over chicken
Top w/ stuffing and drizzle melted butter on top!
Bake at 350 for 50 minutes

Its so easy and yummy! Always turns out to be favorite!
Serve w/ a salad or green beans and a starch. :)

BON APPETITE!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

ohh, not only is this kid friendly but perhaps "Phill Friendly"!! Thanks