Friday, February 27, 2009

Cresent Chicken

3 boneless chicken breasts, pounded
1 can cream of chicken soup
1/2 cup of milk
1 cup shredded mozzerella cheese
salt and pepper
8 count cresent rolls

Preheat oven to 350. Pound chicken breasts and then salt and pepper them. Rap 2 raw cresent rolls around each chicken breast. If you have left over rolls, pinch off and finish covering chicken. Mix together milk, soup and cheese. Spread a little bit of the mixture in casserole dish then put chicken on top. Finish covering the chicken with mixture. Bake for 30 minutes, or until cresent rolls are golden and chicken is done.

1 comment:

HappyascanB said...

YUM! I cannot wait to try this recipe! I've been married only 15 months, and I've really been looking for some new recipes. But easy ingredients; I work full time. Don't make me think harder at home when I'm cooking dinner than I did at work that day, please! :)