Thursday, February 5, 2009

Triple Cheese Macaroni

So I thought I would kick of the blog with one of my most requested recipes, Triple Cheese Macaroni.  It's far from the most nutritious dish and it's a bit expensive to make, but it's such a good treat every now and then. I'll try and take a picture to add to the post next time I make it.  Enjoy!

INGREDIENTS:

8 ounces macaroni
2 eggs
3/4 cup whole milk (I use skim and it's just as good)
1/2 cup heavy cream
1/2 cup half & half
1/2 teaspoon chopped parsley
1 pinch cayenne pepper
3/4 teaspoon sea salt
1/2 tablespoon ranch seasoning
10 ounces sharp cheddar cheese, grated
5 ounces Monterey Jack cheese, grated
5 ounces Parmesan cheese, grated

DIRECTIONS:
  • Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
  • Cook the macaroni according to package directions, drain and set aside.
  • In large mixing bowl, beat the eggs.  Add milk, half and half, cream, parsley, cayenne pepper, salt and Ranch seasoning.  Mix well.
  • Add the macaroni and cheeses.  Mix well.
  • Pour into dish and cover with aluminum foil.
  • Bake 30-35 minutes or until set.

No comments: